This actually happened late last night, but I'd already posted something I was grateful for. Today, I'm gonna share it since it's all I can think about! And I think my girl deserves major praise for this milestone! :)
So, I'm grateful for our first actual conversation last night!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: "Macy, it's bedtime."
Macy: [while holding a Little People figure in each hand] "I can paaaaay no mooowwe?"
Me: "No honey, it's bedtime. You can't play anymore right now."
Macy: "Awwww."
Me: "Do you want to sleep with your Little People tonight?"
Macy: "Yeah."
Me: "Okay, that's fine."
Macy: "Tank eww."
Me: "You're welcome, sweetheart."
And when I went to check on her a bit later, she was sound asleep clutching a Little People figure in each hand. I fell asleep soon after with tears of joy running down my cheeks.
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Trish--that is just precious!! Thank you so much for sharing such special moments with the rest of us. Love & Prayers for you & Macy to have many more conversations and many more firsts that you can share!
Aww Trish! I teared up on that one. So happy for you and Macy. She is such a special little girl and you are such a terrific mom! Love you both very much! And Chad too of course!
Post a Comment