Today, I'm grateful for...
my dear friend Amy, and sweet baby Ellie who will be making her appearance in a few weeks.
Today was the Baby Shower in honor of them and something was done that I'd never seen before. A prayer was said by Amy's mom, sisters, and friends as they asked God to bless Ellie's life. They went around the circle and each guest who wanted to pray aloud could do so. It was very emotional and sweet as I listened to her family pray for an easy delivery, a healthy life, for God to reveal Himself to her early on, and to give her a Godly husband.
I am so blessed to have Mommy friends who not only arrange playdates so our kids can hang out, or have Mom's Night Out once a month so we can enjoy a nice dinner together, but ones who also share the same values I do.
Congratulations on your very first girl, Amy. I'm sure her Daddy and brothers are getting as anxious to meet her as you are.
I love you, friend. ;)
Sunday, June 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Thank you Trish! I just saw this! I feel the same way about you!
Love,
Amy
Post a Comment