the side ponytail/knot at the base of the neck. It's my new summer do and I plan to fix my hair this way until October! I get out of the shower, pull it back while it's still wet, clip a big flower in it, and tada!!! Done! I can't remember the last time I actually used the hair dryer and straightening iron! It don't get much easier than this, my friends!
Saturday, June 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Trish I love you! Your blog makes me smile! I check it every day for some fun filled info into your world. Thank you for sharing. You brighten my day in so many ways!
And you brighten mine, my dear! We need to have lunch soon! I miss you! Love you bunches!
You are BEYOND cute. :)
You always make me smile!
That is one really cute hairstyle and if my hair were longer I would totally wear my hair like that everyday.
Post a Comment