CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Come along with me on my journey of being grateful every day for a year...

Thursday, September 23, 2010

3/365

Today, on the one-year anniversary of our move, I am very grateful for...

 Home.


To me, it is much more than bricks and mortar. It's a safe haven. A place where love, laughs, and memories reside. A place to come in from the rain, seek cool air in the summer, and warm heat in the harsh winter's snow.

It's a place where I read bedtime stories to my daughter, tuck her in at night, and see her beaming smile in the morning.

It's a place where dinners are cooked, laundry is washed, and dust bunnies collect under the sofa.

It's a place where our dog snores and wakes me up at night, where my husband takes off his work boots, and where I take long baths at the end of a stressful day.

It's home. And I absolutely love it.

No comments: