CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Come along with me on my journey of being grateful every day for a year...

Thursday, September 30, 2010

10/365

Today, I am grateful for...


this time of year when I can turn off the thermostat and it's still a comfy 70 degrees in the house. 

And I'm even more grateful for the electric bill when it comes in later. I don't mind wearing socks and flannel pajama pants if need be. I will adjust the damper on the vent system to keep the warm air downstairs. I will shut off vents and close doors to the rooms we don't use every day. I will make sure the exterior door facings are lined with weather stripping. I will stop at nothing to avoid turning on the heat until the last possible day.

Either I'm cheap, or incredibly efficient. I choose to think it's the latter.

No comments: