Today, I am grateful for my sister. I had the best time with her today on a trip to IKEA - three hours from home.
We were laughing before we even pulled out of my driveway, and by the time we reached our destination, my head hurt from lack of oxygen, my stomach was sore, and my bladder was weak.
It's really to your advantage that no photos/videos were taken today. After all, I'm not sure how I'd feel about y'all seeing me dance with my shopping cart in the warehouse. Or do spread eagles in the lighting department. Or George Costanza poses on a chaise lounge.
(I don't get out much.)
Aim, if you ever have the courage to take me out in public again, I'd love it. Almost as much as I love you.
Friday, October 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i hate i missed all the ruckus. :)
Post a Comment