CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Come along with me on my journey of being grateful every day for a year...

Saturday, October 23, 2010

33/365

Today I'm pretty simple. It's been a relaxing Saturday at home and I even got my shower before 3:00 this afternoon. Yippee!

But, nothing says "Ahhhh" quite like today's gratefulness. Behold...


my favorite flannel pajama pants. I've had them since 2003 and they seem to get more comfy with every wash. They're ripped at the ankle and are becoming as thin as silk. (The fact that they're UK blue is obviously a plus, and I'll be wearing them while cheering for the Cats this evening from the comfort of my living room.) 

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go investigate the whereabouts of the gnome who is sneaking into my house and crushing Cheez-Its all over the floor. Nobody else is fessing up. It's the strangest thing.

No comments: