CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Come along with me on my journey of being grateful every day for a year...

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

37/365

Today I'm grateful for Ali, my canine companion...


who proudly sits in the front seat to protect me when I have quick errands to run after dark. ;)


I'm a sucker for his big brown eyes, floppy ears, and saggy jowls.

September '06 ~ when Macy came home from the hospital

As you can see, he's very protective of his family.

Early on, he kept a close eye on Macy. He would stand by and watch her while she slept, and follow us from room to room while she was in our arms. Still to this day, he will lie outside her bedroom door while I'm reading a bedtime story and tucking her in. He even sleeps at the top of the stairs in between our bedroom and hers. He's a member of our family, and we just love him to pieces.

2 comments:

Erin Lynne said...

Good thing he's there. Trips to Ralph's when it's dark outside are pretty dangerous... =)

Trish said...

Ha! You just never know! ;)