CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Come along with me on my journey of being grateful every day for a year...

Friday, February 18, 2011

151/365

Today, I'm grateful for a lovely drive to Louisville and the good news we received once we got there!

It was time for Macy's annual evaluation with her genetic specialist at Weisskopf, and I was kinda dreading it. I'm ashamed to admit that I've become immune to specialists over the years. Fear of another problem or diagnosis is always in the back of my head. But as bad I despise Louisville for their sports (hey, I'm a UK fan!), their hospitals are out of this world! Everyone there has always treated us like family, and I can't imagine taking her to any other children's hospital. Their doctors are world renowned and are never in a rush to get us out of the office.

Macy was free to play as she wished in the exam room, and her doctor spent an entire hour with us. He listened to our questions, answered them thoroughly, and was impressed with her improvement. We are on the right track with her development and were relieved to learn that there should be no more surprises as far as her overall health is concerned.

We are very happy with her progress and are so proud of her accomplishments thus far. Her future looks bright and for that, we are overwhelmingly thankful.

No comments: