CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Come along with me on my journey of being grateful every day for a year...

Saturday, February 19, 2011

152/365

Today, I'm grateful for coziness. For a mom who fell off the contemporary bandwagon and made her and Dad's house warm and homespun-y again...


I'm grateful for my grandma's hutch full of pottery in the dining room corner. For a soft couch with an old raggedy quilt draped over the back. Where I confessed that I would like to come and lay when I'm sick just because it's comfy. Where I can imagine coming to visit in my yoga pants and sweatshirt and settling in with a hot cup of coffee. Where Macy contently played all evening and we didn't have to worry one single time that she would knock over something fancy.

Ahhh....  Mom, your house is so warm and inviting. I hope you and Dad enjoy it for many years to come. Welcome home.

No comments: