Tonight I'm grateful for my Mommy friends!
Once a month, a handful of us stay-at-home Mom's have a night out. We forego our yoga pants, ponytails, and t-shirts that have been used to wipe our kids' noses. We wear makeup, fix our hair, and don real clothes. And we go out to dinner... as in - we don't have to cook!
It's always a wonderful time, complete with laughs and full tummies. And if we're lucky, the kids are already in bed by the time we get home.
I love being with my daughter and wouldn't trade my time with her for anything in the world. But once in a while, it's so nice to have some "Me Time."
Thanks for another great evening, girls. I love ya more than coffee. And that's really sayin' somethin'. ;)
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment