CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Come along with me on my journey of being grateful every day for a year...

Sunday, November 28, 2010

69/365

Today, I'm grateful that I can "come as I am." Because, you see, I realized when I pulled into the church parking lot this morning that I was still wearing my house shoes!


I was mortified as I stepped into the nursery, but the ladies quickly reminded me that "At least they match your pants! Nobody will ever know the difference!"

And when the sermon was over and flyers for our next series were passed out at the doors, look what my pal Alicia pointed out...


"The lady on the left is wearing slippers, too!"

Hey, at least my feet stayed nice and toasty. ;)

1 comment:

tabitha said...

love it, trish! god doesn't even care if we wear house slippers..just as long as we are there! i love reading your blog!