The radio in my car is always tuned in to 94.9, and my heart smiles when I hear my daughter try to sing along in the backseat to anything they play. She is soaking up everything she hears at this age, and I'm glad it's something that I approve of. We may not know all the chart-topping songs on any other radio station, but that's okay. Her head is being filled with worship songs and that makes me one happy mama.
Thursday, November 11, 2010
52/365
Today, I'm grateful for...
K-Love, a Contemporary Christian radio station that I absolutely adore.
The radio in my car is always tuned in to 94.9, and my heart smiles when I hear my daughter try to sing along in the backseat to anything they play. She is soaking up everything she hears at this age, and I'm glad it's something that I approve of. We may not know all the chart-topping songs on any other radio station, but that's okay. Her head is being filled with worship songs and that makes me one happy mama.
The radio in my car is always tuned in to 94.9, and my heart smiles when I hear my daughter try to sing along in the backseat to anything they play. She is soaking up everything she hears at this age, and I'm glad it's something that I approve of. We may not know all the chart-topping songs on any other radio station, but that's okay. Her head is being filled with worship songs and that makes me one happy mama.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment