I received a phone call this evening from my dear cousin that I haven't physically seen since 2003. We've always kept in touch over the years with email, and more recently - Facebook chat. But since she lived in Hawaii, I hadn't expected to answer my phone and hear her friendly voice on the other end. Especially when that voice told me that she, her husband, and their son were at a gas station less than a mile from my house!
*squeal*
Lisa was always more of a sister to me growing up than a cousin, and I absolutely love her to pieces. Her precious boy snuggled with me right away and I swear I could've kept him forever if they'd only let me! He and Macy played for hours like they'd been best buds all along. I guess they just "clicked" like their mamas have always done. ;)
Lisa, Ethan, Macy & Me
I'm so very glad you and your sweet family stopped by! I love you, girl! Come back soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment