CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Come along with me on my journey of being grateful every day for a year...

Sunday, November 7, 2010

48/365

Tonight, I'm grateful for this sweet little chandelier in Macy's room.


We brought it with us from our old house - a house that originally belonged to Chad's grandparents. It graced their living room, and when we bought the house, we hung it above our dining room table. It had frosted globes around each light, but I changed it up by removing the globes and adding berry rings. 

When we sold that house, I knew I wanted to bring that darling little light with us. We put it in Macy's room, added these dainty flowers to it, and voila! The old chandelier became new once again! 

I just adore this light. It is one of my favorite possessions. And now it's like we have a part of our old house with us all the time.



No comments: