CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Come along with me on my journey of being grateful every day for a year...

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

57/365

Today, I found myself driving through downpours. The rain was terribly cold and gloomy. Then on my way home for the last time, I began to see the sun peek out from behind the clouds.


It was amazing to me to see how drastically the clouds cut off and the clear sky began... 


But sometimes it takes a day of gloomy showers for us to fully appreciate the sunshine, doesn't it? 


All I could think of at this moment was the chorus of one of my favorite Mercy Me songs. "...if that's what it takes to praise You, Jesus bring the rain." 

So today, while I'm ever so grateful for the sunshine over interstate that was so bright I had to wear sunglasses, and lower my visor, and shield my eyes with my forearm at the same time, I am equally grateful for...


the rain.

No comments: