I'll explain.
This afternoon, Macy brought me these plastic coins...
I asked her where the pig was, meaning this one:
so we could stick the coins inside. Instead, she scanned the floor and then bolted to her toyroom. I heard her digging around in one of the bins before she ran back to me.
With a huge smile on her face, she presented me with this:
"Why yes, darling. That is a pig!" I chuckled.
Excited to test this new development, I asked her individually for Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pluto, Olivia, Woody, Bullseye, Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Curious George, and Snoopy.
And each time, she brought me the correct toy without fail! (Yes, she is stealing Curious George from the table there. I had to be quick!)
She is obviously absorbing more than I thought. I think she deserves ice cream for this! :)





1 comment:
I love this post!!! I'm grateful for this too!
Post a Comment