Today, I'm grateful for a church that I love. Where I feel like I'm being used, I'm part of a family, and I get spiritually fed and look forward to the service every single week. I'm grateful for a pastor who goes the extra mile, who keeps my attention and leaves me missing the service when I have to be absent. One who took off his mic and shoes this morning, emptied his pockets, and literally jumped into the baptistry before the altar call - just to say, "I'm ready. Who's next?" It didn't matter that he didn't have dry clothes to wear home. What mattered was that God spoke, and someone came to know Christ at that moment because of it.
If you don't have a home church or are struggling to find a place where you belong, please come and join us. It doesn't matter where you came from or what you wear. We wear jeans, ponytails, and even
house shoes.
Your past doesn't have to define your future. God loves you no matter what. And so do we.
1 comment:
I love your post today!
Post a Comment