CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Come along with me on my journey of being grateful every day for a year...

Friday, January 28, 2011

130/365

Today, I'm simple. After being stuck inside with snow and black ice on the ground, I ventured to the grocery store by myself after getting my child tucked into bed. (Chad stayed here with her.) And I had the opportunity to listen to whatever I wanted in the car!

And by that I mean...


Chicago! (Sorry the photo is blurry. Darn camera phone.)

Now don't get me wrong... I love worship songs performed by an asparagus as much as the next fella, but every once in a while it's good to listen to some good ole 80's music. And I confess -- This song "We Can Last Forever" is my all-time favorite because it was played at our wedding reception. But it doesn't matter what song of theirs is on, I belt out every one. Not many groups had that many good songs. But Chicago was pretty epic.

And for that reason, I drove slow all the way home and sang along and enjoyed every second of it.

No comments: