CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Come along with me on my journey of being grateful every day for a year...

Friday, March 4, 2011

165/365

Today, I'm grateful for a date with my girl. What started out as a mix-up on my schedule turned out to be a fun time for just the two of us. I looked at my calendar wrong this morning and thought today was supposed to be our "Playdate Field Trip" to the pet store. But when I walked in, I didn't recognize a single soul. And after I called a friend to confirm my stupidity, I decided to make the most of it.

Luckily, we got to play with a puppy. And Macy loved it.


Then we had lunch together, did the grocery shopping for the week, and sang along with the VeggieTales on the way home.

Sometimes life's simple mistakes turn out to be the best little surprises after all.

No comments: