CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Come along with me on my journey of being grateful every day for a year...

Thursday, March 17, 2011

178/365

Today, I'm grateful for Laura's gradual improvements and how our community came together to arrange a Prayer Vigil in town.


If you would like to view daily updates on Laura and offer words of encouragement, please create a membership on the CarePage set up by her family. www.carepages.com/carepages/praying4laura

I'm also grateful for the little things her nurses are doing for her. Since she's a UK fan and they played today in March Madness, they put the game on in her room. They even said they would find headphones so she could hear it for herself. I believe our win made her very happy, along with Morehead beating Louisville in a wonderful upset. It was a great day for miracles.

Thank you for your continued prayers on Laura's behalf.

No comments: