CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Come along with me on my journey of being grateful every day for a year...

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

170/365

Today, I'm grateful for...

Wednesday night Bible Study at church.

We are breaking down why we believe, what we believe, and how it makes it a difference. And I must say... I am learning so much! For the first time in my life, I'm finding myself actually digging into the Bible to see what it says about certain topics instead of just taking someone else's word for it, and I am loving it!

And check this out:


Familiar, isn't it? ;)

2 comments:

keila said...

I love you! And even though we don't necessarily believe the same things I really respect that you are an intellegent woman who thinks for herself and DOESN'T just take someone else's word for it. Can't wait to see you at Girl's Night!!!

Trish said...

I love you, too! And until you mentioned it, I had totally forgotten about Girl's Night! Thanks for the reminder! :D