CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Come along with me on my journey of being grateful every day for a year...

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

191/365

Today, I'm grateful for friends...

Friends that I don't see everyday, friends I haven't seen since high school, friends I see on a regular basis, and friends that make me laugh through tears.

Reuniting under different circumstances would've been better, but seeing a nonstop crowd of these friends at Laura's visitation tonight really made me see just how many people adored her. She probably never knew all the lives she'd touched in her thirty short years on this earth, but they all came together tonight to show how much they thought of her.

"No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other's worth."  ~Robert Southey

No comments: